I help all manner clients in their contract disputes – individuals, SMEs, large companies, banks, building societies and insurance companies.
- acting for an IT provider against a firm of solicitors in recovering unpaid charges;
- advising a forestry equipment company in a claim against an accounting system provider;
- acting in a coverage dispute between two insurers who disagreed on whether a particular claim had been notified to one of them, and therefore disputed which of them was obliged to indemnify the claim;
- acting for a solicitors firm suing a former partner to recover its outlay as a result of misappropriation;
- representing the owner of a major bookmakers firm in resisting a claim for commission by business advisers following the abortive sale of the business.
Articles related to contract disputes
Recovery of in-house legal costs
relief from sanctions
claims against receivers